Creative Ink are excited to give Central Queensland residents the chance to showcase their work in our upcoming anthology, “Secrets.”
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
Here’s everything you need to know before you submit your story:
– The anthology is open to all genres in the young adult and new adult categories.
– We are looking for stories between 5,000 – 8,000 words that touch on our title, “Secrets.”
– We won’t be accepting stories with explicit sex scenes.
– Writers must be over the age of 18 to submit.
– Writers must be currently living in Central Queensland to submit.
– Submissions must be received by midnight, September 30th 2020 to be considered for the anthology.
– Only 10 stories will be chosen by Creative INK to be published in the anthology.
– We will contact the authors of the stories accepted into the anthology by October 31st 2020.
– Chosen authors will receive a FREE paperback copy of the anthology before release day as well as have the opportunity to have their story in print and showcased to the region.
– At this stage we plan to publish the anthology as a paperback only by the end of November. Note: We will not be offering the anthology as an eBook.
Please Note: The accepted stories will be contracted to the anthology for a 6 month period during which the story can’t be published elsewhere. After the 6 month period authors are free to use their stories as they choose. If you can’t commit to a 6 month period please do not submit your story.
How to submit your story:
- Email your story as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Anthology: (Your story title)’
In the email please include:
– Story Title.
– Genre (If you’re unsure please list as ‘unknown’).
– Word Count.
– A Blurb/Brief Summary of your Story.
– Your Contact Name, Email, Town of Residence, and Phone Number.
– Your Author Name (if different from your contact name)
– Any other information you think we might find useful.
For more information please email Creative Ink at email@example.com using the subject line ‘Anthology Info.’